Monday, July 6, 2009

Tres Meses





Our little monkey is three months old! He is so fun and showing more personality everyday. Every morning we are awoken by sweet coos and squeals. When I walk into his room I am greeted by the biggest smile and a look that says, "hi mom, look how much fun I'm having all by myself in my crib."

To celebrate his 3 month birthday, Ira screamed for 3 straight hours at church. Someone asked if maybe Ira's a baptist rather than a Mormon, I guess we'll have to see.

9 comments:

April Kennedy said...

Love the blog! Love Baby Ira! Love you guys!

jenna said...

oh mr. ira....what are we going to do with you?!?! you can be put in the corner with quinn who was VERY naughty at church too! we love you though! happy three months!

jenna said...

p.s. kath, he TOTALLY looks like colin in all these and then the last one he is YOUR TWIN!!!

Annie said...

Ira is so dang cute...I just want to squeeze him. He looks just like my kids...Love you!

Lindsey said...

Oh I love whoever made the baptist comment. amazing.

Happy 3 months little Ira!

Ms. Green Eyes said...

Found you! Send me your email address: fuller.nic@gmail.com so I can add you to our blog!

Cathy said...

I cant believe that you are blogging--next thing you know you'll be on Facebook!!! I love to be able to see Ira even though you wont call me to come hold him!! Maybe I will just come over and surprise u!!

Cathy said...

I miss my Ira and his mommy. I loved the just dance where in the world did you find it?? I have a UTube-manner-pass them on for you to watch! Call me!!

cbenzley said...

Kathy-
I just found your blog through Joellen's. I started a blog this month and I would love to connect with you guys! We are in Colorado now. Anyway, my e-mail is carolinebenzley@gmail.com. If you e-mail me I would love to send you a link to our blog.
Your little guy is absolutely adorable. I am so happy for you!
-your cousin Carrie