Saturday, October 17, 2009

Halloween Sneak Peek


There is a great pumpkin patch by our house on the way to Sonoma.  We had the fantastic idea of taking  pictures of Ira in his Charlie Brown costume.  The day soon turned from good to bad when Colin drew the Charlie Brown curl on Ira's forehead with very PERMANENT eyeliner which did not come off for the rest of the day. To add insult to injury, only one person recognized what Ira's costume was. Here are the two "good" pictures - for the majority of the time Ira was more interested in eating straw than looking at the camera.


9 comments:

Morgan said...

Before even reading your post I knew he was Charlie Brown :) Maybe that will make you feel better! He's so cute.

kaia kennedy said...

I instantly thought "Charlie Brown" too! Too cute. And I can just hear Colin giggling while drawing on Ira's forehead and you half giggling, half saying "maybe we shouldn't!

kaia kennedy said...

oops...it's me, April, not Kaia! I didn't know she was signed in!

jenna said...

he's totally charlie brown! ira i know what you are!!! :) he's sitting up like such a big boy! wish we could have pumpkined with you.

Ms. Green Eyes said...

Adorable.

Brett and Rachel said...

SO DANG CUTE!!! I LOVE his big blue eyes! :)

Mary said...

What a babe!! You guys are so clever. Can't wait to see pictures of you and Colin dressed up for Halloween. Love you guys!!

Cathy said...

Totally cute!!! I think that you just need a cute beagle (UMMMM~~Dad?) and a bossy brunette(ummmm...maybe a neighbor??

Andrea said...

I died laughing. U are so funny.