Saturday, February 13, 2010

Snippity Crickits

As you can see from the last post Ira's hair was getting out of control.  As hard as it was for me to admit it, it was time for a haircut.  We decided on a place in the city called Snippity Crickits.  The name was cute, the neighborhood was cuter, but the inside was scary.  We sat Ira down on the baby chair and after a few snips the 'stylist' declared she was done.  Ira's hair looked the same; still long.  After we somehow communicated that Ira was in fact a boy she plopped Ira on my lap, put a cape on both of us and finished the cut.  Ira forgot all the trauma thanks to his first dum dum sucker.

10 comments:

Lindsey said...

Oh my gosh I LOVE that last picture of the two of you! His smile is so dang cute and you look fabulous! Too funny that she thought he was a girl

Brittani said...

haha. you had to communicate to let them know he was a boy. that makes me laugh. cute pictures!

Mary said...

That is hilarious!! We love you guys so much. I swear Ira gets cuter and cuter everyday. Can't wait to see you guys!!

jenna said...

sweet sweet sweet boy!!! oh are we jealous of all that hair mr. ira!!!!

and Q has that same penguin sweater. great minds think alike :0

Alisha said...

Kath! I can see why you had troubles communicating with his hairstylist!:) He is SO cute and the pic of you two is GORGEOUS! You look so beautiful Kath! (Not that I'm surprised!):) Miss you!!

Anonymous said...

Adorable! I can't believe how stinkin cute Ira is! Oh, and that picture of the two of you at the end is to die for. You are such a hot mommy!

Cathy said...

I miss that baby boy!! Funny story and next time bring him over to Devyn--she has so much fun and it would be another chance for me to visit!!!

beacon2 said...

Annie are here and WE THINK YOU NEED TO POST!!!

Andrea said...

That woman cutting Ira's hair looks like the lady from THE RING. I'd be terrified if I were him! haha.

And you? MILF. (sorry. wildly innappropriate.)

Diana Hulme said...

kathy! hi! i just found your blog. you have THE CUTEST LITTLE BOY IN THE WORLD!!! :)